Snapchat is widely used by people all across the world because of its amazing features. After the dark mode on Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp people have been looking forward to dark mode on Snapchat, and Snapchat never disappoints its users this is why they have bought dark mode on Snapchat as well. Now, you must be thinking about how to turn on dark mode on Snapchat.
In this blog, we are going to tell you how you are going to get dark mode on Snapchat so that you can activate it on your device. The only condition is that you as users must follow as well as execute the steps with care and caution.
Steps to Turn on Dark Mode on the IOS Device –
- The initial step for how to get dark mode on Snapchat on iPhone is to launch the Snapchat app on your device.
- Once, the app is open the users need to click on the bitmoji icon which is there on the screen.
- Now, hit on the settings button followed by which the users need to click on my account.
- Under my account, you will see the option of app appearance on which you have to click.
- You will have to press the option of always a dark option which will make your Snapchat dark which means dark mode has been enabled.
Steps to Turn on Dark Mode on Android Device –
- To know how to make Snapchat dark mode the users have to open the settings option and then the display and brightness option.
- Now, hit on the dark mode settings so that you can turn on dark mode Snapchat.
- Enable the toggle for Snapchat so that dark mode will be enabled and just like other platforms your Snapchat will be in dark mode as well.
See also – https://onlinegeeks.puzl.com/_news/How-to-Enable-Dark-Mode-on-Snapchat%253F/338472